Amy & Clint are two of the kindest people we have had the joy of serving. Their traditional Catholic wedding mass set the stage for this princess bride & her groom. Complimenting this feeling of royalty was the Knights of Columbus Honor Guard lining the aisle to mark the path for the couple. And can you say hot pink? I’m not sure a color could better embody the spirit of sweet spunkiness Amy possesses. After a long week of staring at the weather forecast—60% chance of rain, 40% chance of rain—I couldn’t have ordered better weather for these two. It wasn’t until Ryan & I were leaving the reception that rain drops began to fall. The best part? The sun was still shining—Amy & Clint were gifted the most beautiful double rainbow as the cherry on top of an amazing day.

Dress: David’s Bridal
Rings: Bremer Jewelry
Flowers: Georgette’s Flowers
Groom | Groomsmen Attire: Jos. A. Bank
Venue: Wildlife Prairie Park 
DJ: Absolute Light & Sound 
Cake: Sweet Cakes by Rachael

amy + clint

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

  1. Ken Andrejasich says:

    Thank you Lauren and Ryan for your kindness, your organization, and your professionalism. The day ran smooth and both of you did a superb job. I can’t believe we are seeing the pictures already, only 5 days since the wedding, this is fabulous! The proud father of the bride, Ken

  2. Darla says:

    I can’t quit looking at these. The love between Clint and Amy just bursts thru these pictures. Lovely, just lovely. The overjoyed mother of the groom, Darla